Friday, September 10, 2010

The Beginning.

In the beginning, the world was created, dinosaurs roamed the earth, cavemen stomped around as though they were on the rag. "Me want eat!" Yeah, not that they could talk, who really knows? Anyhoe.. Cities were built, jobs were found, kids were annoying, blahblahblah. But then.. then there were three. The trio. The triad. Th-- well.. you get the idea. God broke the mold with these three. That's right.. it's true, and fate intervened to bring them together. Whether it was by role play, noob'ism, trolling, or just plain bikini car washing fun. Wait.. wait.. I'm on the wrong chapter. Tssss, lets forget the bikini thing was even mentioned and move on.. *scratches his cheek and clears his throat* Very well...

I've brought you all here today to witness the insane and orgasmic fun that is making this wedding happen.... ffs, I keep skipping ahead one too many chapters. That comes later. My bad. *flips through the pages* Ahh, here we go. This... is the beginning of a new era, a new realm of pure madness. And I welcome all of you, to share these stories with me. To pass them on to your children, to your grandchildren, and yah mum. The babysitter will need a copy as well, pass on the link. And.. tell her I want to see that red, plaid skirt again..... Pig tails... those are ni-- oh, right. So, share the link.

Be sure to check back for the first few chapters. I promise, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment